Your tuition includes:
- Two Professionally recorded CDs and *NEW* online album download to transfer music to your devices with access to special portal for enrolled families.
- Beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions, music notation, parent introduction.
- Weekly 45 minute informal, non-performance-oriented classes including songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play. Our activities are developmentally appropriated for children and easy for parents and caregivers to enjoy -- regardless of their own musical ability.
- Parent education and support in and beyond class to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
- Families will also receive a quarterly e-newsletter from Music Together® LLC.
- Growth Chart for parents to understand, support and observe their child's music development.
- New families receive a DVD and booklet, "Music Together At Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically"; a guide for parents and caregivers.
Winter Semester 2018
Ten Weeks: January 9th to March 17th
The Music Together Bells Song Collection includes nearly two dozen totally different songs, from familiar tunes like "Brahms' Lullaby" to Music Together favorites "Obwisana" and "Me, You and We". Explore our diverse world with "De Colores", "French Folk Song", and "The Bells of Westminster", and ring the ship bell with "Lukey's Boat". A great cure for those gray winter days!
First Child New Family: $240
First Child Returning Family: $220
First Sibling: $120
Second Sibling: $70
Infants under 8 months free with registered sibling. Payment plans available, email email@example.com
We offer UNLIMITED MAKEUPS based on availability! You may always rollover up to two unused makeups toward the following semester as long as you're registered for it.
Payment plans are available. Staff assignments subject to change.
Referral Discounts: If you refer a new family to Music Together with Soulshine Arts you receive $15 off your tuition for the current or following semester. Please include each other's names in comments section when registering.
Class availability: Available classes are subject to an enrollment requirement of 6-12 registered children per class. Classes may be combined or split into two and class times may be altered to suit enrollment.
Questions? Call Leslie 857-998-0780 or firstname.lastname@example.org