When can I register? Registration dates can be found here.
Please note: This page is for registration at St. James Community Square, St. Stephen's in West Van and Intergenerational classes only.
For all other locations, please register directly through the community centres. Please contact the community centre at least 48 hours in advance of registration to be sure you have an online account in place. Register siblings online at the full rate and then contact the community centre to request the sibling rate or register in-person or over the phone to receive the correct rate.
City of Vancouver: recreation.vancouver.ca
City of West Vancouver: WestVancouver.net
The Old Barn and Wesbrook Community Centres at UBC: myuna.ca/registration
Tuition for Winter:
Music Togther First Child $165
Music Together® Siblings $105
Sibling 6 months or under attend free with registered sibling
Guitar for Grown Ups $145
Big Kids Music Together $185
*Administrative/Parks Board/New Family Fees differ at each location
Your tuition includes:
- ten 45 minute classes (fall, winter, spring)
- a professionally recorded CD
- a beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions
- a digital music download
- access to the Music Together website Family Zone
- parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development
- a quarterly e-newsletter from Music Together
- invitation to one of our free family community events
- new families will receive a DVD and booklet "Music Together At. Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically"; a guide for parents and caregivers.
Refund Policies here and Payment Options here.
Look! Registration for St. James, St. Stephen's and the Intergenerational classes ONLY. For all other locations, please scroll to the top of the page for further registration information. When does registration start? Click Here