Summer registration is open NOW!
6 weeks featuring Summer 3 songs collection
We are so happy that you are interested in joining our Music Together® circle!
To register for one of our classes, please login or set up an account below.
- Your class time runs 45 minutes each week.
- Register for the semester and If you're available a second day on any week, feel free to schedule and attend another class (space permitting) at no additional charge.
- Will be on travel and will miss some weeks? No problem! We are flexible with make ups and you may make up the class anytime during the session.
- A professionally recorded CD.
- A beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions.
- Access to Music Together's brand-new Family Music Zone. There, you will be able to download the songs from the current collection, in addition to exploring related fun content.
- Classes include parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
- Families will also receive a quarterly e-newsletter and access to the national informative website.
- New families receive a DVD and booklet, "Music Together At Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically"; a guide for parents and caregivers.
6 Week Spring Session featuring the Summer 3 Collection by Music Together
1st Child $135
Sibling $80 (9 months by the first day of class)
Babies 8 months and younger attend free with a registered sibling and should be included on the registration
Third Sibling $40
Registering Twins that are older than 8 months? Use discount code "twins" for $10 off
Member of Beth Tfiloh? Use discount code "btc" for $10 off
Only one discount code per registration may be applied.
We will confirm your registration once we have received your payment and the payment is processed.
Mail your payment (checks made payable to "It's Groovy Baby") to 6707 Pebble Brooke Rd. Baltimore, MD 21209
Up to 2 weeks prior to your first class: Full refund minus $10.
Within 2 weeks of your class start date: Full refund minus $20.
No refunds after the first week of classes.