Our 6-Week Summer Session will run from July 9 – August 17 with the following schedule notes:
Unlimited make-ups available! Contact us with any particular scheduling quesitons (summer vacations, etc.)
See our Calendar page for reference
(click here to view class schedule, scroll to bottom of page to register)
Summer 2018 Tuition
- $ 145 for the first child (plus a one-time $15 registration fee for families NEW to our center, Music Together of West Hartford and Farmington Valley)
- $ 90 for the second child, along with a registered sibling
- $ 55 for the third child, along with a registered sibling
* Please note that sibling rates apply to multiple children within the same family.
- Two professionally recorded CDs along with an access code to unlock the current song collection via the free "Hello Everybody" app, as well as on the online Family Music Zone at musictogether.com where bonus content and supplemental activities are available for enrolled families;
- A beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions;
- Six weekly classes including parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development;
- A quarterly e-newsletter and access to the national informative website; and
- For new families, a DVD and booklet entitled "Music Together® At Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically," a guide for parents and caregivers
- Infant siblings under 8 months old on the first day of class are free with a registered sibling. However, they must be registered in order to attend class. Please include them on your registration form and choose the appropriate tuition rate (free) before checkout. Siblings that are not registered for class may not attend without advance permission from your teacher or the center director.
- Online registrations must be completed by a debit or credit card. If you prefer to pay by cash or check, please contact us.
- Optional installment plan available at checkout: 50% deposit at check-out, 2 equal payments automatically charged to your credit card on 1st of the month thereafter.
- There are no refunds after the first class. If you should need to cancel your registration before the first class, a full refund will be given, minus a $15 cancellation fee. Families opting for the installment plan must also abide by the cancellation policy, thereby agreeing to pay the full tuition according to the automatic payment schedule and keeping the payment method on file up-to-date.
- While the goal in Music Together is for families to consistently attend the same weekly class (choose one you can attend most or all weeks), we understand that in summertime travel and other plans may cause you to miss your normal class. Therefore, an unlimited number of needed make-up classes may be arranged through our online make-up scheduler. Please contact us if you have any questions. We will help you to arrange getting your six classes in during the Summer Session!
- Materials are distributed at the first class.
- Enrolled families have the benefit of priority registration for the next semester of classes. We have an automatic re-enrollment process in place between our Fall/Winter/Spring Sessions. This does not apply from Spring into Summer or Summer into Fall.