SUMMER REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
CELEBRATING 14 YEARS IN TORONTO AND 30 YEARS INTERNATIONALLY!
Spring Semester Dates: April 3rd - June 18th
No Classes May 19th - 21st
Summer Semester Dates: July 7th - August 27th
No Classes August 4th, 5th or 6th
Spring Tuition includes:
10 or 11 weekly 45 minute classes with the Triangle Collection (for Mixed age and Babies Classes)
Summer Tuition includes:
7 weekly 45 minute classes with the Summer Songs 1 Collection (for Mixed age and Babies Classes)
Your tuition includes a professional recorded CD, a special code for downloading the songs as well, and a beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions. Classes include parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development. Families will also receive a quarterly e-newsletter and access to the national informative website. New families receive a DVD and booklet, "Music Together® At Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically"; a guide for parents and caregivers.
SPRING Tuition 11 weeks (Tues - Fri) First Registered Child $239.00
First Registered Sibling (SIBLING over 10 months) $180.00
SPRING Tuition 10 weeks (Sat - Mon) First Registered Child $221.00
First Registered Sibling (SIBLING over 10 months) $165.00
SPRING Tuition 7 weeks Generations Only $170.00
SIBLING under 10 months OR over 5 years at start date (mixed age classes) FREE!
SUMMER Tuition 7 weeks First Registered Child $169.00
First Registered Sibling (SIBLING over 10 months) $119.00
SIBLING under 10 months OR over 5 years at start date FREE!
*Please note for missed classes: We have a user friendly online make up scheduler & offer up to 4 make up classes per child (to be scheduled within the semester). Make ups can be attended at any of our locations!
Please Read our program policies carefully.
* No refunds or credits will be granted in the week prior to the start of the semester or once classes have begun.
* Cancelled registrations are subject to a $25 administration fee.
* All registration is on a first-come first-serve basis.
* Registration is not confirmed until full payment is received.
* Any class may be cancelled at the start of the semester if there is insufficient registration to provide a meaningful Music Together class experience. We will do our best to find a convenient alternative class. If nothing is suitable we will provide a full refund.
Please complete the form below...
PLEASE follow the directions below. Be sure that your transaction is fully completed. You will receive a confirmation email if you are successful.