Spring Session Registration Information
(click here to view class schedule, scroll to bottom of page to register)
Spring 2015 Tuition
$205 for the first child (plus a one-time $15 registration fee for families NEW to our local center, Music Together of West Hartford and Farmington Valley)
$120 for the second child, along with a registered sibling
$ 90 for the third child, along with a registered sibling
$175 for our special 8-week Babies Class (infants 8 months and younger)
Please note that sibling rates apply to multiple children within the same family.
- Tuition includes one CD along with an access code to the online Family Music Zone where the current song collection may be digitally downloaded, plus a beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions. Ten weekly classes (eight for Babies Class), including parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development. Families will also receive a quarterly e-newsletter and access to the national informative website. New families receive a DVD and booklet, "Music Together® At Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically," a guide for parents and caregivers.
- Infant siblings under 8 months old on the first day of class are FREE with a registered sibling. However, they must be registered in order to attend class. Please include them on your registration form and choose the appropriate tuition rate (free) before checkout. Siblings that are not registered for class may not attend without permission from your teacher or the center director.
- Online registrations must be completed by a debit or credit card. If you prefer to pay by cash or check, please contact us.
- Optional installment plan available at checkout: 50% deposit at check-out, 2 equal payments automatically charged to your credit card on 1st of the month thereafter.
- There are no refunds after the first class. If you should need to cancel your registration before the first class, a full refund will be given, minus a $15 cancellation fee.
- Materials are distributed at the first class.