Music Together® Mixed-age Tuition
- Tuition for the Fall, Winter, or Spring Session is $193 ($143 for an additional sibling)
- Classes are open to children ages birth through kindergarten with a parent or caregiver
- Babies 8 months and younger attend Mixed-age classes for free with a registered sibling
- Classes include parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development
Your Music Together Mixed Ages tuition includes
- Professional recordings of all songs in the current Music Together song collection; you will receive both a CD and access code to download or stream the music to any device- phone, tablet, and computer
- Beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions
- Quarterly e-newsletter from Music Together Worldwide and access to the Family Music Zone including bonus songs, videos, coloring sheets, and more!
- Family guide to understanding music development in children
Jingle Bell Time and Fun in the Sun (June and July)
- Mix it up with our seasonal three week classes!
- Lots of fun songs and fingerplays, instrument activities with sticks, eggs, and drums, as well as movement activities with scarves, parachutes, and dancing
- Perfect for enjoying with siblings, neighbors, cousins, and friends
- $51 per child
- Payment is due at the time of registration. You will receive confirmation of your enrollment by email.
- Refunds are not available after the first class, but make-ups can be arranged based on availability.
- In the event that a registration cancellation or change is requested more than 48 hours prior to the first class, you will receive a full refund, less a 10% processing fee.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the class schedule.