Summer Session 2018 CLASS SCHEDULE (runs week of July 16- Sat, Aug. 25 except for Mondays which begin one week earlier)
-Offering classes Mon, Fri, and Sat in Ft. Greene and Clinton Hill this summer
*All summer classes are Mixed Age (infants to five years old).
-unlimited make ups allowed.
SUMMER SESSION 2018 Tuition:
*$190 for returning families
*$205 for new families (includes a one time reg fee of $15)
Discount options: take a 2nd class or siblings attend together for a discount: $110 for second class or second child after first child pays regular fee.
Nanny share discount avail (for two families' children attending with just one nanny that they share): $180 per family
Summer Session dates outlined on "Classes" page
SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTER FOR THE SUMMER
(create a new account or sign into your existing account at bottom of page). Be sure to choose the proper semester of choice, EX: "Spring Session 2018", etc.
Classes do fill quickly, so register now to secure your spot!
- 1 new CD/a MP3 of the music/1 songbook (new set of songs every semester)- SUMMER SONGS COLLECTION is our next set of music to enjoy!
- two free make ups (we are happy to accomodate more as needed as long as its during the same semester)
- a 45 minute class once a week for 11 weeks (Spring, Fall,Winter) and 6 weeks for the Summer.
- New families receive Parent Guide DVD on early childhood music education.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
- At check-out, select "Pay Now". Payments processed by Authorize.net in conjunction with Chase bank. No American Express please.
CHECK or CASH PAYMENTS
- Please e-mail Brooklynmusictogether@gmail.com if you prefer to register with check by mail or pay your teacher cash (this is only for families already enrolled in a class currently). Registration is not secured until payment has been received.
- Your spot is only guaranteed only upon receipt of tuition payment, even if you are a returning family.
- All classes are subject to a minimum enrollment of families.
- If your first choice class is canceled due to low enrollment, you will be switched to your second choice class and notified of the change. If you do not note a second choice and your first choice is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a refund unless you choose to switch to a different class at that time, or keep the class credit for the following semester.
REFUNDS / CREDITS
- NO REFUNDS are given once semester begins, except as noted above under "Minimum Enrollment".
- NO CREDIT or PRO-RATE is given for missed classes. Please take advantage of the 2 free make up classes included in the tuition.
- CREDIT can be applied to the following semester, however, under special circumstances.
- Refunds are subject to deductions for materials given (CDs and Songbooks) and/or classes that have already taken place as well as any processing fees charged by the merchant tech.
MAKE-UP CLASSES / SWITCHING CLASSES
- Two make-ups are allowed throughout the fall, winter, and spring semester at any class on the published schedule. Summer classes include unlimited make ups.
- Please schedule make-ups quickly, because make-ups aren't transferable to the next semester. A make up code will be emailed to all families the first week of the new semester.
When registering, if you select "Do not e-mail," you will automatically be excluded from all e-mail sent by the director regarding class cancellations or changes and registration discounts and deadlines.
Email us with any questions you may have: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simply create an account to register now, and secure your child's spot for the upcoming session!
Thank you for choosing to make music an important part of your child's life!!!