Our Spring Session will run from April 2 – June 18 with the following schedule notes:
- No classes April 9–14 (April Break) or Monday, May 28 (Memorial Day)
- See our Calendar page for reference
(click here to view class schedule, scroll to bottom of page to register)
Spring 2018 Tuition
Mixed Age Class
- $ 215 for the first child (plus a one-time $15 registration fee for families NEW to our center, Music Together of West Hartford and Farmington Valley)
- $ 125 for the second child, along with a registered sibling
- $ 90 for the third child, along with a registered sibling
- $ 180 for the first child (plus a one-time $15 registration fee for families NEW to our center, Music Together of West Hartford and Farmington Valley)
- $ 90 for the second child, along with a registered sibling
- $ 225 for the first child (plus a one-time $15 registration fee for families NEW to our center, Music Together of West Hartford and Farmington Valley)
- $ 155 for the second child, along with a registered sibling
* Rhythm Kids tuition includes a good-quality, child-sized djembe drum to bring to class and practice at home with through engaging online video tutorials. The drum is your child’s to keep!
* Please note that sibling rates apply to multiple children within the same family.
- Two professionally recorded CDs along with an access code to unlock the current song collection via the free "Hello Everybody" app, as well as on the online Family Music Zone at musictogether.com where bonus content and supplemental activities are available for enrolled families;
- A beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions;
- Ten weekly classes (eight for Babies Class) including parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development;
- A quarterly e-newsletter and access to the national informative website; and
- For new families, a DVD and booklet entitled "Music Together® At Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically," a guide for parents and caregivers
- Infant siblings under 8 months old on the first day of class are free with a registered sibling. However, they must be registered in order to attend class. Please include them on your registration form and choose the appropriate tuition rate (free) before checkout. Siblings that are not registered for class may not attend without advance permission from your teacher or the center director.
- Online registrations must be completed by a debit or credit card. If you prefer to pay by cash or check, please contact us.
- Optional installment plan available at checkout: 50% deposit at check-out, 2 equal payments automatically charged to your credit card on 1st of the month thereafter.
- There are no refunds after the first class. If you should need to cancel your registration before the first class, a full refund will be given, minus a $15 cancellation fee. Families opting for the installment plan must also abide by the cancellation policy, thereby agreeing to pay the full tuition according to the automatic payment schedule and keeping the payment method on file up-to-date.
- Up to two make-ups may be arranged based on availability through our online make-up scheduler. Please contact us if you have a special circumstance and wish to request additional make-ups. We will do our best to accommodate you.
- Materials are distributed at the first class.
- NEW! Families will be automatically re-enrolled* in the same class and billed for the next semester unless notice is given to switch or withdraw by a mid-semester deadline provided by our center. The Music Together curriculum is designed to support families through the entire period of primary music development (birth to 8) and the majority of our families participate avidly and consistently in our program for years. We hope this takes the stress out of re-enrollment between the Fall, Winter and Spring semesters!
*does not apply to enrollment for Summer or Fall Sessions