What to expect in class:
- your child will most likely not participate, but might wisely choose to observe
- your child will most likely not sit in your lap for 45 minutes. Your child might experiment with and explore the environment
- if you have an infant, your baby will want to chew on all the instruments! Let them!
- you will have ample opportunity to play, giggle, wiggle, and learn with your child
- the research-based music and movement class is developmentally appropriate for your child
What you will see:
- grownups singing, dancing, and connecting with their children
- children being children! Some will sing and dance while others might be looking out the window or exploring the room!
- some younger children will keep their instruments after we clean up. That is ok!
- Older children will usually take on the roll of the class "helpers"
- movements and songs that will support your child's musical, physical, emotional, social, and language development
We encourage you to:
- connect more than you correct
- let yourself be vulnerable
- let your children be their awesome, authentic selves
- always reach out to your teacher with any question or concern
- sing and dance at home everday, regardless of what you think of yourself as a singer and dancer. You are your child's greatest role model.
Please click the Continue button below to find a time that works for you!