Have you missed a class due to illness, travel, or other obligation? We welcome you to register for up to 2 make-ups a semester.
- Please use the online make-up scheduler. If you drop in on a class you may be turned away and asked to leave at the teacher's discretion.
- Please sign up each child separately, so if you have 2 children look for a class that has 2 open spots available.
- All make-ups must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance and must be used during the current semester.
- Please schedule make-ups as soon as you need them. Space is limited in classes, especially during the last weeks of the semester.
- As a courtesy, if you cannot attend a scheduled makeup class, please come back to the make-up scheduler and cancel as soon as possible so someone else can use that spot. You can CANCEL a scheduled makeup class on the next page, look for the "Cancel" tab. Follow the prompts to “Find” your make-up class and then click “Cancel” next to make-up you wish to cancel.
If you have questions regarding this policy, a special request or a challenge in scheduling or cancelling a make-up, contact us at email@example.com or call or our Business Manager at 612-616-1379.