Summer Classes Begin June 25th!
For classes held at Davis Arts Center . . . registration is completed directly through DAC. You may register in person at 1919 F Street; online at http://www.davisartscenter.org; or by calling (530) 756-4100. There is no priority registration for DAC classes.
For classes held at the Pamela Trokansi Dance Workshop . . . online registration is available by scrolling below. Your registration will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. There is no priority preregistration period for the 6-week Summer Session, and enrollment is now open.
TUITION FOR 6-WEEK SUMMER SESSION
Tuition for new families: $126 for first child, $85 for second child ($50 for each additional sibling)
Discounted tuition for alumni families: $116 for first child, $75 for second child ($50 for each additional sibling)
Infants 8 months and younger attend free with a registered sibling; please include infants on your registration form!
Please note that tuition for all families at Davis Arts Center is the new family rate above (+ a $10 fee for non-members of DAC)
TUITION INCLUDES . . .
- Weekly 45-minute classes
- 2 professionally recorded CD's of the music used in class, plus access to Music Together®'s "Family Music Zone" (enabling you to download songs from the current song collection, as well as explore fun and enriching content created for you and your family)
- A beautifully illustrated songbook with activities to enjoy at home
- An introductory DVD and guide for new families, entitled "Music Together at Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically"
No tuition refunds are given once the second week of classes begins, although credit toward a future session may be issued in exceptional circumstances.
Make-ups for classes held at both PTDW and DAC may be scheduled on this website, by selecting that option from the pull-down menu under "Our Classes". Make-ups are provided on a space-available basis, to be completed during the same session in which classes are missed. Please note: no refunds will be given for missed classes, however credit toward a future session may be issued in exceptional circumstances; tuition may be prorated with prior approval of the director.
Music Together of Davis is committed to making The Joy of Family Music® as accessible as possible to our community; and it is extremely important to us that all families be able to attend our classes regardless of financial circumstances. Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss options which may make our program more affordable for your family. Please note that Davis Arts Center also provides its own scholarship program.
- "Pay Now": Submit the registration information below and follow the prompts to pay online with a credit card, or
- "Pay Later": Submit the registration information below, and then send a check by mail in order to hold your spot (please let us know if your plans change, so that we can give your spot to another family). Checks should be made payable to Karen Crane, and mailed to: 2132 Everglades Place, Davis, CA 95616. Please include your child(ren)'s name(s) and the class for which you are registering on the memo line. Thank you!
CONFIRMATION OF ENROLLMENT Confirmation of your class day and time will be emailed beginning June 15th (and thereafter upon receipt of registration).