The 10-week Fall Session begins the week of September 12, 2016. (This is a 10 week session that goes through the week of November 14th)
TUITION - Fall 2016 Session
* Tuition for the first child is $280 which includes a $10 non-refundable registration fee. The second sibling tuition is $200. Babies under 8 months at the time of registration are FREE when an older sibling registers (please call to book your infant spot and receive discount).
* Please Note: When you have two children registered in two different classes (i.e. Big Kids & Family Class) that require different sets of materials, the sibling discount will not apply. Twins under 8 months without older siblings registered will have the sibling discount applied to their registration. (So, a set of 6 month old twins would be charged tuition for one single child only.) Please call us at 832.803.7701 with any questions regarding your registration.
* Prelude Singers I & II is a 13 week program this Fall. Tuition is $300 for the first child, and $225 for siblings.
Tuition for the Spring Session is non-refundable after September 12, 2016.
Tuition for your Music Together®® class includes:
- Weekly 45-minute classes featuring a different song collection each session. The Spring 2016 session will feature Music Together's Tambourine collection.
- Music Together at Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically - a booklet and DVD given to families new to Music Together.
- A professionally recorded CD of the music for the session, and a digital copy to download!
- One parent education class each session - for Adults only. During this time we will explain some of the "nuts and bolts" of this incredible, research-based program. If you have ever wondered why we do what we do in class, please plan to attend this informative evening.
- 2 family concerts. Twice each session, Prelude will hold a concert just for families featuring some of Houston's finest professional musicians. This is an incredible opportunity to hear some of the music from class as well as selections chosen just for listening performed live for your family.
* The Guitar for Adults class will begin the third week of classes and be 8 weeks long. This class is for parents of currently enrolled Prelude children. Come learn to play the guitar along with the songs we sing in class. No experience necessary! Tuition for the Guitar class is $200.
Refunds are not available after the first class, but up to 2 make-ups can be arranged during the current session based on availability.
Please read our Policies and Procedures page before registering.
For questions about registration, please direct inquiries to:
|OK to photograph me and my child:*
||I've read and agree to Policies:*
<Select Location and Class Type first>