Each semester's tuition includes:
- Weekly 45-minute classes
- Music Together® at Home booklet and DVD (new families only)
- Professional recording of music to be covered in the session (CD and digital download)
- One parent education class
- Two family concerts
- First Summer Session: $140 for the first child and $80 for siblings (in the same class type)
- Additional Summer Sessions: $100 for the first child and $80 for siblings (in the same class type)
- Violin and Ukulele Summer Camp: $200 per student
- Guitar for Grownups Class (4 weeks): $100 per student
The 3 4-week Summer Sessions begin as follows:
- Summer Session 1: June 3 - June 30
- Summer Session 2: July 9 - August 5
- Summer Session 3: August 6 - September 2
- $340 for the first child and $240 for siblings (in the same class type)
- Guitar for Grownups Class (8 weeks: September 24 -November 12): $200 per student
- No Class November 19 - November 25
Before registering, please read our Policies and Procedures.
Refer new families to Prelude Music Classes for Children and for every family you refer who joins us, we will give you a $20 credit towards the following semester's tuition. Each friend gets $20 off their registration too! Learn more HERE.
For information about sibling discounts, payment plans, referral discounts or classes please contact Margaret at the front desk by calling 832-803-7701 or sending an email to email@example.com.