We welcome all families new to Music Together Metro Atlanta to try a class with no obligation to join.
Love it? (We think you will!)
Register for the rest of the session & you can make up any missed classes, as space permits. Otherwise, there is no cost to you.
Scroll down and click the continue button to schedule your visit to one of our classes.
Here are just a few of the reasons we think you should try Music Together®:
- All children have a natural aptitude for music that blossoms in a sufficiently rich music environment. Children can learn to sing and dance as naturally as they learn to walk and talk given the right environment.
- The research-based curriculum not only develops music skills, it nurtures creativity, self-expression, and confidence while also supporting social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development.
- So much more than a "Mommy and Me" class, the Music Together program provides a true family music experience, where both parents, as well as grandparents and other caregivers, are welcome and siblings can attend classes together.
- The family-like setting of Music Together's mixed-age classes creates an ideal learning environment where infants, toddlers, and preschoolers can freely participate in the activities at their own levels and in their own ways.
- Young children and babies learn through play and experimentation and by watching and listening to the grownups they love, but parents don't need to have music skills—they just need a desire to play and have fun with their children!
- Music Together CDs have outstanding arrangements that are fun, sophisticated, and loved by children and grownups alike. The music includes a mix of original songs and traditional tunes from the folk, jazz and world music traditions in a variety of tonalities and meters.