Welcome to our makeup schedule. Please note our makeup policies:
- Cancelling a class or event in which you have reserved a spot. As
a courtesy, please notify us if you will not be able to attend a class
in which you have reserved a spot. This way we may open the spot to
someone else who would like to make up or preview the class. You may
cancel your attendance either using the Makeup Scheduler, by e-mail,
by text message (203-556-2932), or by phone (203-452-8252). You are
eligible to make up misses classes within the time frame of your
enrollment or as long as you maintain your active membership status.
- Making up a class (please see Lesson Policies for lesson makeup information). To schedule a makeup class click on "Schedule a Makeup Class" from the menu or click Make-Up Scheduler.
- Studio cancellation for inclement weather. Weather cancellations are posted on our Facebook page and on our website.
There is no guarantee that weather-related cancellations will be
rescheduled. That being said, we do make every effort to schedule extra
classes during vacation days as makeup and preview opportunities.
- Classes are non-refundable.
- Lessons: Lesson makeups should be scheduled directly with Miss Leslie.
To continue, click the "Continue" button below.